Web Developer & Backend Programmer.
- Phone: 919-763-4059
- City: Greensboro NC, USA
- Degree: Bachelor's Degree
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freelance: Available
I'm a very motivated full stack .NET developer who learns quickly. I enjoy exploring new concepts and implementing them into code. Whether I'm hunkering down and working on the keyboard, or teaming up and working on a project with others, coding is a passion for me.
Seth A. Burleson
I have varied experience in many fields. I consider my ability to learn quickly one of my strongest attributes, allowing me to catch onto things and get straight to work.
2012 - 2016
High Point University, High Point, NC
March 2021 - July 2021
Coder Foundry, Kernersville, NC
- Create full-stack web applications utilizing .NET5 and C#
- Implement the MVC Design pattern, Object Oriented Principles, and Visual Studio's Scaffolding technologies in order to build and maintain the backend of web applications
- Implement code-first approach to Database Management
- Utilize Microsoft's Entity Framework Core and Postgres SQL to store data (authenticated user information, Models, user input, etc) calculations, and other pertinent information
- Store logged information to local Seq servers, text files, and databases
- Manipulate UI/UX elements in order to create websites that are visually appealing using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4
- Utilize ChartJS and AJAX for Data visualization
- Implement source control via Visual Studio's Github
Previous Professional Experience
Senior Claims Representative
Metro Public Adjustment
- Assisted clients in handling their claims with their insurance company.
- Sought out clients and did sales presentations.
- Learned the discipline required in working remotely from home.
- Ensured clients had a positive experience with our company while we helped them deal with their insurer.
Printing and shipping manager
C. Alan Publications, Greensboro NC
- Handled all printing and shipping for the largest percussion sheet music publisher in the world.
- This position showed me my weaknesses as a worker and forced me to find solutions that made me a better worker.
- Handled customer support and contact information.
- Managed complex printing and restock schedule for many different types of product.
Full Stack Apps
I developed these full stack applications with the C# .NET stack
Contact me to discuss employment oppourtunities.